Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Can´t connect Alcatel one touch Fire E and a WIn 7 PC /FOS 1.3

Schrulli

Hi There,

besides some other odd things, most blöd thing is, that I can´t use the phone via USB.

When I connect it to the Pc the USB sign shows on the phone and i managed to get the following devices:

Modem: ALCATEL HS-USB Android Modem 9062

YunOS Phone YunOS ADB Interface

But there is still one Fire E under "other devices" left. This ment to be the mass storage device.

Anyone here that can help me out?

Hi There, besides some other odd things, most blöd thing is, that I can´t use the phone via USB. When I connect it to the Pc the USB sign shows on the phone and i managed to get the following devices: Modem: ALCATEL HS-USB Android Modem 9062 YunOS Phone YunOS ADB Interface But there is still one Fire E under "other devices" left. This ment to be the mass storage device. Anyone here that can help me out?
Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

does it work with the driver from this external site: http://www.magicdriver.com/driver103347-ver_1.0.6.5.html

it should match to the hardware id you have mentioned...

כל התגובות (8)

hello Schrulli, do you have USB-storage enabled in the settings app > storage?

Get started with Firefox OS

Hi Philipp,

thank you for the help!

I already done this, for all storage I have on this phone. I also changed the standard storage place, but nothing happend.

I used drives from alcatel designed for the Fire Phone, because there are none for the Fire E.

As you can see, there is one last device, not known. :(

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Schrulli

does the qualcomm driver from http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/global-en/support/faq/usbdriver.html work?

edit: and if that doesn't work, can you right-click the unknow device in the device manager & go to eigenschaften > details > eigenschaft: hardware-ids and copy/paste its value here....

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי philipp

No it does not work for me :(

Hardware ID´s are:

USB\VID_05C6&PID_9026&REV_0228&MI_03 USB\VID_05C6&PID_9026&MI_03

thank you for the help!

פתרון נבחר

does it work with the driver from this external site: http://www.magicdriver.com/driver103347-ver_1.0.6.5.html

it should match to the hardware id you have mentioned...

Hey philipp,

thanks again, that worked for me! But unfortunately there is still no USB Drive for the Phone. I just rebooted the PC and the Phone, but nothing happend, there i no drive listed. Any other idea for that? As you can see USB is enabled for all storages.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Schrulli

Hey there.

I didn´t do anything, but now it works. :)

Thanks a lot philipp, you are my hero!

ok great, you're very welcome :))