Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

native android app

cam2000

Hello there, I am planning to make an OEM phone with the firefox OS that would run my android app. So my question is to know whether it is possible to ask the phone's manufacturer to install my android app whilst making the phone so that it would work on my oem phone running on firefox OS. Thank you.

Hello there, I am planning to make an OEM phone with the firefox OS that would run my android app. So my question is to know whether it is possible to ask the phone's manufacturer to install my android app whilst making the phone so that it would work on my oem phone running on firefox OS. Thank you.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Before anyone is able to answer this I guess we need to be clearer what your intentions are.

You talk about an OEM phone then ask if a manufacturer would be able to intstall your App. So are you asking will a manufacturer rebrand their own phone and then sell it to you wholesale with your app preinstalled.

That is certainly not question that could be answered here you would need to approach the appropriate manufacturer.

I will however mention that you may need to look into the legality of that with respect to selling a possibly modified Firefox. Whilst I do not even know what the terms may be for Firefox OS I can at least point to this document which includes an email contact address