Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Why I can't see videos although I downloaded

cedfran

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player as requested by Facebook and You tube to be able to watch videos but I still can't watch videos because any time I try to open one, I see a message requesting to download Adobe Flash player again... How may I sovle this matter?

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player as requested by Facebook and You tube to be able to watch videos but I still can't watch videos because any time I try to open one, I see a message requesting to download Adobe Flash player again... How may I sovle this matter?

Alle antwoorden (1)

Do you see the Flash plugin on the Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Plugins page?

Firefox uses a different (NPAPI) Flash plugin than IE (ActiveX), so make sure to install the Flash Player plugin for Firefox.

You can find the latest Flash player versions for Firefox on this page.