Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Firefox 24 opens multiple tabs on startup and won't save my home page. How to fix?

jhmmssm

The tabs seem to be associated with my add-ons/extensions. For example, one tab asks me to set up my speed dial - although I've long ago set up speed dial.

In addition, I cannot set my home page. Regardless of what I try to do, FFX always opens to the mozilla home page. This behavior is all new to FFX 24.

The tabs seem to be associated with my add-ons/extensions. For example, one tab asks me to set up my speed dial - although I've long ago set up speed dial. In addition, I cannot set my home page. Regardless of what I try to do, FFX always opens to the mozilla home page. This behavior is all new to FFX 24.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Hi,

try Help -> restart with add-ons disabled.

Regards Deepak Krishnan P.R

Try to follows these steps.

1. Write in the address bar"about:config"

2.accept the popup

3.search in the list this string "browser.startup.homepgare"

4.click twice,change address and then click ok. Restart Firefox...Does it work?