Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

i tried to download java on my computer and it wont download, what do i do?

pita3406

I have windows Xp for my computer and i cant get past the firefox 12 version and now i cant even download java for 2 months now, i tired all versions of the java but none wont be accepted for my computer. Can someone please help me? IT tells me that java version 6 is a virus and my virus protector says its not. I play pogo and for the past 2 months i havent be able to.

I have windows Xp for my computer and i cant get past the firefox 12 version and now i cant even download java for 2 months now, i tired all versions of the java but none wont be accepted for my computer. Can someone please help me? IT tells me that java version 6 is a virus and my virus protector says its not. I play pogo and for the past 2 months i havent be able to.

Alle antwoorden (3)

Hi pita3406

Try to download the Windows Offline mode from :

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

see why : http://www.java.com/en/download/which_download.jsp


thank you

I tried downloading that one you send its telling me it dont exist

from : http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

see in screenshot, you can not download it ?