Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

When scrolling through web page with arrow keys it doesn't scroll properly.

mdelig00

If I load up a long web page and I want to scroll through it using my arrow keys it does not scroll properly though. If I'm at the top of the page and I hit my down arrow key to scroll a few lines it will just drop me all the way to the bottom. This behavior hasn't always been like this. It actually started to do this. Maybe there are different view modes or something? I also can see the blinking cursor on the website. This happens on all websites that I would need to scroll through.

If I load up a long web page and I want to scroll through it using my arrow keys it does not scroll properly though. If I'm at the top of the page and I hit my down arrow key to scroll a few lines it will just drop me all the way to the bottom. This behavior hasn't always been like this. It actually started to do this. Maybe there are different view modes or something? I also can see the blinking cursor on the website. This happens on all websites that I would need to scroll through.

Alle antwoorden (1)

You may have switched on caret browsing.

You can press press F7 (on Mac: fn + F7) to toggle caret browsing on/off.

  • Tools > Options > Advanced : General: Accessibility: [ ] "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"