Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

I can not update to the newest version because it will disable my firewall. Really?!? Wondering where to turn to at this point.

Zana17

Firefox no longer supports Zone Alarm. And based on past experiences, you will no longer support Firefox 6. There is NO WAY I am browsing without a firewall. What am I supposed to do?

Firefox no longer supports Zone Alarm. And based on past experiences, you will no longer support Firefox 6. There is NO WAY I am browsing without a firewall. What am I supposed to do?

Alle antwoorden (2)

Gekozen oplossing

Only the Zone Alarm toolbar would have been disabled, because Zone Alarm had not released an update for their toolbar in Firefox. They have now released that update that should be compatible through Firefox version 7; see below.

Keep up to date with Zone Alarm changes. One way is to visit their forums regularly (use the "Search" for specific items/questions/problems) --> http://forums.zonelabs.com/index.php

Update Zone Alarm to version 10.1.056.000 (under "Official Information", second item from the top of their forum)--> http://forums.zonelabs.com/showthread.php?t=78027&highlight=firefox


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.



Not related to your question, but...

You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:

Bewerkt door SafeBrowser op