Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

The download window opens but it is blank.

Picaroon

When I download a file, the Download window opens, but no file details appear; it stays blank. To access the downloaded file, I have to open it from my Downloads file in Documents. This quirk showed up out of the blue one day, I have no idea why. Otherwise, this version of Firefox has been running smoothly since I installed it.

When I download a file, the Download window opens, but no file details appear; it stays blank. To access the downloaded file, I have to open it from my Downloads file in Documents. This quirk showed up out of the blue one day, I have no idea why. Otherwise, this version of Firefox has been running smoothly since I installed it.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Gekozen oplossing

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.

  • https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Private+Browsing
  • You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
  • To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
  • Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"

Also check:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember download history"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Worked slick, thanks for the help