Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

I have FF7 and my location bar history won't clear either by menu or by keyboard commands, HELP

123045

I have tried to clear all location bar history by using the Tools,Clear History menu and have selected all boxes. I still had site URLs in my location bar history. I then tried using shift/delete on each URL. The next time I access the location bar history the URLs are back.

I have tried to clear all location bar history by using the Tools,Clear History menu and have selected all boxes. I still had site URLs in my location bar history. I then tried using shift/delete on each URL. The next time I access the location bar history the URLs are back.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Gekozen oplossing

Deleting the places.sqlite file worked. The URLs are gone and I can put new locations in. Thanks so much!