Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

cannot delete locations bar history

ir37

I can hide the history by changing what is displayed in the locations bar in the Privacy option, but I want to delete all the locations bar history and the locations bar changed back to display the new history. I have followed all the instructions given in the support pages. I have "cleared recent history" performed history clean-ups and used the drop down menu to delete individual webpages from the locations bar (they just come up again on a new search). Webpages are coming up in the suggested locations bar from months ago and are not used regularly.They are not bookmarks either. So I just want to delete all the old history and start my locations bar suggestions again.

I can hide the history by changing what is displayed in the locations bar in the Privacy option, but I want to delete all the locations bar history and the locations bar changed back to display the new history. I have followed all the instructions given in the support pages. I have "cleared recent history" performed history clean-ups and used the drop down menu to delete individual webpages from the locations bar (they just come up again on a new search). Webpages are coming up in the suggested locations bar from months ago and are not used regularly.They are not bookmarks either. So I just want to delete all the old history and start my locations bar suggestions again.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.