Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Every time I load firefox I get the updated page and it won't save my home page . I tried everything ! How do I fix this?

witmil

Every time I load fire fox it shows the updated to 3.6 page and shows the default home page and all the tabs for the add on I have installed and it won't save any of my settings or my home page.

 How do I fix this? Please help!
Every time I load fire fox it shows the updated to 3.6 page and shows the default home page and all the tabs for the add on I have installed and it won't save any of my settings or my home page. How do I fix this? Please help!

Alle antwoorden (1)

This combination of problems indicates a problem with the file that stores preferences, for details of how to fix it see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Preferences+are+not+saved