Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

How do I install Firefox Mobil on my Andriod phone once I download it to my desktop computer?

Crockett12

How do I install Firefox Mobil on my Andriod (Droid) phone once I download Firefox Mobil to my desktop computer?

How do I install Firefox Mobil on my Andriod (Droid) phone once I download Firefox Mobil to my desktop computer?

Alle antwoorden (1)

The easiest way to install Firefox to your Android phone is to download it directly to your phone. Go to firefox.com/m/beta in your phone's browser, press the download button, and then open the downloaded file to install it.

Or, if you have the Android SDK development tools installed on your PC and are comfortable using the command line, you can use the adb command to install from your PC to your phone.