Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Saved password list uneditable. Cannot remove from nor save to.

FormerHostage

Using Firefox 3.6.10. When I open a site and enter a password I select the "Remember" option from the Firefox popup. I've verified that the username and password exist in the list. I've also removed old name/pw pairs from the list. When I close Firefox and reopen, the saved list is correct. However, when I reboot my laptop and open Firefox, the list is in its original state, no additions or deletions.

Using Firefox 3.6.10. When I open a site and enter a password I select the "Remember" option from the Firefox popup. I've verified that the username and password exist in the list. I've also removed old name/pw pairs from the list. When I close Firefox and reopen, the saved list is correct. However, when I reboot my laptop and open Firefox, the list is in its original state, no additions or deletions.

Bewerkt door FormerHostage op

Alle antwoorden (1)

It is possible that you have security software that is protecting files in the Firefox Profile Folder and restores them automatically. You will have to check the settings there to see if you can disable it.

Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See Basic Troubleshooting: Make a new profile
There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins"
If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile (be careful not to copy corrupted files)
See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Firefox