Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

How can I set different font sizes for the screen and printing?

pdkelly

The font on the screen and printer is set via Tools/Options/Content/Fonts&Colours. When viewing, a font size of 13 is very good but much too large for a printed document. Is there a way to define different font sizes for the screen and for printing? It's a little tedious to constantly switch the font size each time I want to print a page.

The font on the screen and printer is set via Tools/Options/Content/Fonts&Colours. When viewing, a font size of 13 is very good but much too large for a printed document. Is there a way to define different font sizes for the screen and for printing? It's a little tedious to constantly switch the font size each time I want to print a page.

Alle antwoorden (1)

I think I may have found the answer. Go to File/Page setup/ Check Shrink To Fit Page Width.

This solved a problem I had with the printed pages being too large.