Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

I have Mozilla Firefox and the page always comes up with babylon/Bing and I want google--did firefox switch or is this a sneaky invasion by Microsoft

AnonymousUser

I have Mozilla Firefox and when I click on it the search engine is Bing and Babylon--what happened to Google and how do I get rid of Babylon and Bing--do I have to get rid of Firefox?

I have Mozilla Firefox and when I click on it the search engine is Bing and Babylon--what happened to Google and how do I get rid of Babylon and Bing--do I have to get rid of Firefox?

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hello.

Read this article:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Searches+are+redirected+to+another+site

Hopefully it will be helpful.