Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gesloten en gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gesloten Gearchiveerd

Thunderbird calendar

Raymond

It is impossible to edit a calendar item. My calenbar is synchronized with Synology calendar. From there it is synchronized with a number of smartphones, tablets and Windows pc's. Everything performs OK. On my tablets, ohones and pc's I can add and delete items and after automatic synchronization the new data are also onthe the other equipmwent. But editing an appointment performs well on the tablets and phones, but not on the pc's When I edit an appointment on a pc and click "opslaan en sluiten"or "opslaan" the apointment keeps blue, but nothing is changed. Please give me the solution. E-mail works well (via Imap) as contacts, but calendar not. The problem is not the access into the calendar on the synology server, sine I can add and delete appointments. Only editing of an existing appointmen fails.

It is impossible to edit a calendar item. My calenbar is synchronized with Synology calendar. From there it is synchronized with a number of smartphones, tablets and Windows pc's. Everything performs OK. On my tablets, ohones and pc's I can add and delete items and after automatic synchronization the new data are also onthe the other equipmwent. But editing an appointment performs well on the tablets and phones, but not on the pc's When I edit an appointment on a pc and click "opslaan en sluiten"or "opslaan" the apointment keeps blue, but nothing is changed. Please give me the solution. E-mail works well (via Imap) as contacts, but calendar not. The problem is not the access into the calendar on the synology server, sine I can add and delete appointments. Only editing of an existing appointmen fails.

Alle antwoorden (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/nl/questions/1560324 heeft u deze vraag ook gesteld, ik sluit deze