Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Can't stop redirect

eliftks

When I access https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/FF14_Wiki I keep getting redirected to https://vid-adblocker.com/

I got AdBlock Ultimate - it stopped redirects to other websites, but not this one.

I tried setting the accessibility.blockautorefresh config option to true - I still keep getting redirected.

Please help.

I have Firefox 82.0.3 OS is Windows 10

When I access https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/FF14_Wiki I keep getting redirected to https://vid-adblocker.com/ I got AdBlock Ultimate - it stopped redirects to other websites, but not this one. I tried setting the accessibility.blockautorefresh config option to true - I still keep getting redirected. Please help. I have Firefox 82.0.3 OS is Windows 10

Alle antwoorden (1)

Have you tried it with the extension disabled? I use adblock plus and I can get to the site.