Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

New printer gets a code 30, "printer not activated" driver installation is good

twinsmom

I have uninstalled all software and support stuff for an HP printer and set up Epson Workforce 3720 successfully. Driver and preferences are successful. Print test is good. However, I am unable to print due to code 30 "printer not activated". All I can find online is that Firefox sometimes has Code 30 because of Epson incompatibility? Suggestion is to switch to Internet Explorer whenever I want to print. Is that really necessary and, if so, how to I do it. I really need to get some documents printed.

I have uninstalled all software and support stuff for an HP printer and set up Epson Workforce 3720 successfully. Driver and preferences are successful. Print test is good. However, I am unable to print due to code 30 "printer not activated". All I can find online is that Firefox sometimes has Code 30 because of Epson incompatibility? Suggestion is to switch to Internet Explorer whenever I want to print. Is that really necessary and, if so, how to I do it. I really need to get some documents printed.

Alle antwoorden (3)

Gekozen oplossing

And did you delete any HP folder or use a cleaner program like CCleaner to make sure all HP software printer was gone? I sounds like a printer software conflict is going. Before installing any new replacement printer it's best to make sure all previous printer software/driver are cleanout before loading a new printer. So at this point this is a Printer driver issue and not really related to FF Browser.

In Firefox when you do (Ctrl + P) to activate printing is that Epson Workforce 3720 Printer selected in the Name box in "native Print dialog" ?

Thank you. Problem solved.