Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

how to open a mozilla webpage and change its size using visual basic

Amirmalik

I am trying to create a macro which opens a mozilla webpage window at a specific position and in a specific size. I can open the page but cant change its size

Set ObjShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

ObjShell.Run ("c:\progra~1\mozill~1\firefox.exe http://blarney.uk.tmo/login.aspx")

Set ObjShell = Nothing

End Sub

Here is one for IE which works

Sub IE()

       Dim oIE As Object
       Set oIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
       oIE.Navigate2 "www.google.com"
       oIE.Height = CInt(Int((1000 * Rnd()) + 1))
       oIE.Width = CInt(Int((1000 * Rnd()) + 1))
       oIE.Visible = True
   End Sub
I am trying to create a macro which opens a mozilla webpage window at a specific position and in a specific size. I can open the page but cant change its size Set ObjShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") ObjShell.Run ("c:\progra~1\mozill~1\firefox.exe http://blarney.uk.tmo/login.aspx") Set ObjShell = Nothing End Sub Here is one for IE which works Sub IE() Dim oIE As Object Set oIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") oIE.Navigate2 "www.google.com" oIE.Height = CInt(Int((1000 * Rnd()) + 1)) oIE.Width = CInt(Int((1000 * Rnd()) + 1)) oIE.Visible = True End Sub

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hi

Thank you for your question. This sounds very much like a programming question that is a little above our level of expertise on the Support Forum (we mainly look at Firefox product issues).

I recommend that you ask about this in Stack Overflow where I am sure one of the experts there will be able to help.