Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Vine videos won't play

coltrane85

Vine videos won't play on Firefox 44.0.2, except when in safe mode. Running Windows 10 Home. But when I disable hardware acceleration and disable all plug-ins manually, vine videos won't play. - Already checked for graphics card updates - Already disabled protected mode and hardware acceleration in the flash plugin

I get these error messages in the web console:

"All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. ige2ipQapYi HTTP load failed with status 404. Load of media resource https://vine.co/default.mp4 failed."

Vine videos won't play on Firefox 44.0.2, except when in safe mode. Running Windows 10 Home. But when I disable hardware acceleration and disable all plug-ins manually, vine videos won't play. - Already checked for graphics card updates - Already disabled protected mode and hardware acceleration in the flash plugin I get these error messages in the web console: "All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. ige2ipQapYi HTTP load failed with status 404. Load of media resource https://vine.co/default.mp4 failed."

Alle antwoorden (1)

Can you please try disabling Firefox's builtin MP4 player? To do so, please try the following:

  1. Enter about:config in the Firefox address bar
  2. Click the I'll be careful, I promise! button
  3. Locate the media.windows-media-foundation.enabled boolean
  4. Change the value to false

Note: You may need to restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.