Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Cant connect device and use WebIDE

ragan4u

I was trying to connect Alcatel one touch fire c to windows 8.1. I downloaded the drivers of Firefox os, but when i connect device its showing as 3 devices in device manager help me to connect and use the device for app development in WebIDE

I was trying to connect Alcatel one touch fire c to windows 8.1. I downloaded the drivers of Firefox os, but when i connect device its showing as 3 devices in device manager help me to connect and use the device for app development in WebIDE
Gekoppelde schermafbeeldingen

Alle antwoorden (1)

It looks like there was an update for the device and there are three versions of the one touch fire, however I do not know how they bundle drivers. Please see their support contact information on this page: