Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

why is Spice Fire One mifx1 is not detected in app manager/WebIDE for debugging?

vigneshp

i've an alcatel one touch fire phone as well. And it gets detected and I can connect to it via app manager/ webide by default. But this is not the case with Spice Fire One mifx1. When I connect it via USB it is not displayed in App manager or WebIDE. Please help me fix this. I've selected ADB and DevTools option in remote debugging section & disabled phone lock. Still cannot be connected..

i've an alcatel one touch fire phone as well. And it gets detected and I can connect to it via app manager/ webide by default. But this is not the case with Spice Fire One mifx1. When I connect it via USB it is not displayed in App manager or WebIDE. Please help me fix this. I've selected ADB and DevTools option in remote debugging section & disabled phone lock. Still cannot be connected..

所有回覆 (3)

Please ensure that you have the correct drivers installed for your device and that remote debugging is enabled via settings.

Hi vigneshp,

Please try the following driver - it was given to me by internal teams at Spreadtrum:

It is currently being hosted on my Dropbox, but I'm checking if there's a permanent link available.

Thanks,

- Ralph

ADB Drivers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/97j5umkfj2j2zjh/Spreadtrum-Drivers.7z

Debug Drivers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9a06k9elqh4qyt/SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4.7z

Download and install these

Then the VERY IMPORTANT STEP:

Then you will have to tell ADB what phone to use. By that I mean adding the PCI ID to a text file to tell ADB that this peripheral is compatible.

The Spreadtrum PCI ID is 0x1782

add this line to “Your user directory/.android/adb_usb.ini”

for example

C:\Users\Peter\.android\adb_usb.ini

If the file does not exist create it.

Add this Code: 0x1782

Then the phone should work and be detected by your PC:

To test navigate to your Android SDK Directory and run: adb devices

your device should be seen .

I had the same problem and it worked for me .

由 Martin_Lyngdoh 於 修改