Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gesloten en gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gesloten Gearchiveerd

My problem just started a few days ago. When I type an email the letter looks fine. However, when it is sent the words are sometimes run together.

JohnWinningham

The sending of an email is not working properly. My words are sometimes pushed together with no spacing in the letter. And, some of my paragraphs are eliminated completely. Then a letter looks like a big run-on sentence. It is very frustrating and difficult to communicate my message. This just started happening this week and I don't know how to fix it. I have been using Thunderbird for several years and I'm happy with it. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? And, yes I am typing the letters properly with spaces between words and paragraphs properly set up.

The sending of an email is not working properly. My words are sometimes pushed together with no spacing in the letter. And, some of my paragraphs are eliminated completely. Then a letter looks like a big run-on sentence. It is very frustrating and difficult to communicate my message. This just started happening this week and I don't know how to fix it. I have been using Thunderbird for several years and I'm happy with it. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? And, yes I am typing the letters properly with spaces between words and paragraphs properly set up.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Closed in favour of the topic with a response https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1085494