Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

Firefox crashes

Paul

Firefox has started to crash on Startup on my Mac-Pro Retina (early 2013) Running OS X Yosemite Vn 10.10.5. When started it loads the crash reporter. I'm running Firefox Vn 40.0. as downloaded from the website today. Until now I've been running Firefox without problems on this system for months. I've tried reinstalling, and deleting the library/applications/Firefox directory ( I have it backed up) and then reinstalling to no avail. I haven't been able to start Firefox in safe mode using either the alt key or the command line. The Crash ID is Crash ID: bp-86d9ab22-d570-403f-a731-279062150813

I'm running out of ideas Regards, Paul

Firefox has started to crash on Startup on my Mac-Pro Retina (early 2013) Running OS X Yosemite Vn 10.10.5. When started it loads the crash reporter. I'm running Firefox Vn 40.0. as downloaded from the website today. Until now I've been running Firefox without problems on this system for months. I've tried reinstalling, and deleting the library/applications/Firefox directory ( I have it backed up) and then reinstalling to no avail. I haven't been able to start Firefox in safe mode using either the alt key or the command line. The Crash ID is Crash ID: bp-86d9ab22-d570-403f-a731-279062150813 I'm running out of ideas Regards, Paul

Alle antwoorden (2)

Gekozen oplossing

hi Paul, thanks for posting with your crash report id. this is a crash that seems to be caused by trusteer rapport. please keep it stopped/uninstalled for the moment, until a new update with a fix is deployed - this should be rolled out in the next couple of hours...

https://trusteer.secure.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Browser-wont-start/

Hi Philipp, Thanks for the staggeringly fast response. That's cured it. Its a little strange as I've had Trusteer running for quite a while, I guess it may have loaded an update with out me noticing. Many Thanks, Paul