Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

Does Alcatel OneTouch Fire E update program update FFOS to version 2+?

Nenad Latinović

Hi there.

I'm looking into buying Alcatel OT Fire E, and i'm wondering - I wasn't sure if the updated version of FFOS comes through the system updates, and I've found Alcatel's app on their support site. Does that update FFOS to version 2+? Because this phone model is one of the rare ones to be mentioned with FFOS 2 on this site: https://firefoxosdevices.org/en/alcatel-one-touch-fire-e/

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I'm looking into buying Alcatel OT Fire E, and i'm wondering - I wasn't sure if the updated version of FFOS comes through the system updates, and I've found Alcatel's app on their support site. Does that update FFOS to version 2+? Because this phone model is one of the rare ones to be mentioned with FFOS 2 on this site: https://firefoxosdevices.org/en/alcatel-one-touch-fire-e/ Thanks in advance.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Hi Nenad,

For information regarding if and when updates will be available to specific devices, please contact the manufacturer, Alcatel.

- Ralph

Gekozen oplossing

Thanks. Contacted Mozilla's local community, and they say yes, it comes to the phone via official updates!

Kind regards,