Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Will Alcatel One Touch Fire E have the update to next FFOS versions? Like 2.0, and will the update make things run more smoothly? (like screen swiping and etc.)

Ampher

In about a month I will change my phone due to expiration of my current contract. I'm getting a little tired of android beacuse of the bugs and viruses, and iOS platforms are too expensive. Thus will Alcatel One Touch Fire E have the update to next FFOS versions? Like 2.0, and will the update make things run more smoothly? (like screen swiping and etc.) Beacuse last time I checked it hacked 1 or 2 frames every few swipes.

In about a month I will change my phone due to expiration of my current contract. I'm getting a little tired of android beacuse of the bugs and viruses, and iOS platforms are too expensive. Thus will Alcatel One Touch Fire E have the update to next FFOS versions? Like 2.0, and will the update make things run more smoothly? (like screen swiping and etc.) Beacuse last time I checked it hacked 1 or 2 frames every few swipes.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hello, Ampher!

Mozilla left the decision of updating to the latest version to Alcatel. The One Touch Fire E does currently run the stable build of Firefox OS 1.3, but I do not know if the company plans to update in the future.

If you're interested, it'd be best to contact Alcatel directly; here's a list of its hotlines by country: http://support1.alcatelonetouch.com/usa/location/hotline/.

I hope that helps you, and please feel free to post back with more questions.