Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

Keep getting message to install flash player but it is already installed

sarahenglish

I cannot watch videos or news clips on Firefox. I can with other browsers but I use Firefox the most. I get this message: "Download Flash Player now You need to install Flash Player to play this content." I already have it and it is up to date. Please help! Cheers Sarah

I cannot watch videos or news clips on Firefox. I can with other browsers but I use Firefox the most. I get this message: "Download Flash Player now You need to install Flash Player to play this content." I already have it and it is up to date. Please help! Cheers Sarah

Alle antwoorden (5)

Gekozen oplossing

hello sarah, please go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > plugins - you might have disabled the shockwave flash plug-in there...

Get the latest Flash Player. [Javascript required to view Flash movie, please turn it on and refresh this page]. ThankYou !

Brilliant, thanks!!!

My Pleasure !! :)

With my most recent update of Flash on 12/8/2014 I am having the same problem, but the Shockwave Flash Add-On is set to "always activate."

Firefox 34.0 Shockwave Flash Add-On 15.0.0.239