Showing questions for topic:

How can I save Spotify music for offline listening in Firefox for Android?

I mainly use Firefox for Android and sometimes want to listen to Spotify music when I don't have a stable internet connection. I was wondering what options are available … (read more)

I mainly use Firefox for Android and sometimes want to listen to Spotify music when I don't have a stable internet connection. I was wondering what options are available for saving music for offline listening through a mobile browser.

Are there any recommended ways to manage Spotify songs or playlists for offline use while using Firefox for Android? I’m particularly interested in solutions that work directly in the browser without installing another Android app.

Open 1 1

save as pdf issue

! when i try to save a page as pdf file it doesn't save the pictures inside. i can't save the pictures inside to .jpg files by clicking them and hold. i must open them in… (read more)

! when i try to save a page as pdf file it doesn't save the pictures inside. i can't save the pictures inside to .jpg files by clicking them and hold. i must open them in another page and save them in "pdf" (very big file) i can't have a look before printing (issue of spooler ?)bold text

Archived 4 140

What is included n the data cap?

I spend most of my time playing games and reading online books. Other than the installation f the game app what data is included in the 50GB? Is reading my mail included?… (read more)

I spend most of my time playing games and reading online books. Other than the installation f the game app what data is included in the 50GB? Is reading my mail included? I woud like to know so if don't go over the limit. Please help a techno iginormous! Thanks! 😊

Open 1 10

Request for built-in video downloader

Hello, Firefox mobile browser developers, I have a small question. Will you be able to add a built-in video downloader in future updates? There are some websites where yo… (read more)

Hello, Firefox mobile browser developers, I have a small question. Will you be able to add a built-in video downloader in future updates? There are some websites where you can watch videos online, but there is no video download button. I wish your browser could recognize video streams, and it was possible to download videos/movies/TV series/anime in MP4 format for offline viewing

Open 1 40

Firefox not using external download manager(1dm)on android 6

Hello Mozilla Support, I am using Firefox on Android 6.0.1 (OPPO A57). I enabled the “external download manager” option in Firefox settings because I want to use 1DM (One… (read more)

Hello Mozilla Support,

I am using Firefox on Android 6.0.1 (OPPO A57). I enabled the “external download manager” option in Firefox settings because I want to use 1DM (One Download Manager) to handle all file downloads.

However, when I tap on a download link in Firefox, it still uses the built-in downloader and does not give me the option to open 1DM or any external app.

Is there a way to force Firefox to launch 1DM (or any external download manager) when clicking on download links? Please guide me. If not possible, is there a version or workaround that supports this on Android 6?

Thank you!

Archived 2 221

Extensions are changed on download

I realize that if a file is served with mime type Content-Type: application/pgp-encrypted, then its extension is changed by Firefox on Android to ".pgp". Apparently, Fire… (read more)

I realize that if a file is served with mime type Content-Type: application/pgp-encrypted, then its extension is changed by Firefox on Android to ".pgp". Apparently, Firefox for Android likes to modify extensions based on mime type.

Can this behavior be disabled?

Archived 8 404