Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I save Spotify music for offline listening in Firefox for Android?

spotloadapp

I mainly use Firefox for Android and sometimes want to listen to Spotify music when I don't have a stable internet connection. I was wondering what options are available for saving music for offline listening through a mobile browser.

Are there any recommended ways to manage Spotify songs or playlists for offline use while using Firefox for Android? I’m particularly interested in solutions that work directly in the browser without installing another Android app.

I mainly use Firefox for Android and sometimes want to listen to Spotify music when I don't have a stable internet connection. I was wondering what options are available for saving music for offline listening through a mobile browser. Are there any recommended ways to manage Spotify songs or playlists for offline use while using Firefox for Android? I’m particularly interested in solutions that work directly in the browser without installing another Android app.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

I don't think a browser can do that, given that (as far as I know) recordings on Spotify are DRM-protected. The best you can do is try to look for an extension or a third-party solution, but note that any kind of it will most likely break Spotify's Terms of Use.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.