Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

"Access Blocked" or "Unable to Connect" Error

Lavan White

Hi. Recently I have been having issues connecting to various websites including ones that I have connected to in the past. The first one that I noticed that I could no longer connect to was The Trek (https://thetrek.co/) which I have for several years had no issue connecting to. Now it is happening with various other websites. I want to continue to be able to access the blogs etc. on their website. Thank you!

Hi. Recently I have been having issues connecting to various websites including ones that I have connected to in the past. The first one that I noticed that I could no longer connect to was The Trek (https://thetrek.co/) which I have for several years had no issue connecting to. Now it is happening with various other websites. I want to continue to be able to access the blogs etc. on their website. Thank you!
Attached screenshots

All Replies (2)

The screenshot shows that Firefox is unable to connect to the server at thetrek.co.

Could you try opening the same website in another browser, such as Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and let us know whether it works? Also, do the other affected websites show the same error, or are you seeing different messages?

These details will help narrow down the cause. In the meantime, you can find some troubleshooting steps in [Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages](https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-dont-load-troubleshoot-and-fix-errors).

Thanks Max. The other affected websites show the same error. I tried opening it in the Brave Web Browser and got the message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Screenshot attached. Thank you again!

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.