Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Remove iFrame from Website

fire_water

How do I tell Firefox "do not load any iFrames on www.example.com" ?

For example, http://www.freestockcharts.com (requires SilverLight) loads an iFrame on the right side filled with advertisements. I want to completely remove that iFrame so that the stock charts fill the entire width of the page.

I have tried plug-ins such as BlockAd Plus and, its assistant, Element Hiding Helper. They will remove the ads but not the entire iFrame.

Thank you =)

How do I tell Firefox "do not load any iFrames on www.example.com" ? For example, http://www.freestockcharts.com (requires SilverLight) loads an iFrame on the right side filled with advertisements. I want to completely remove that iFrame so that the stock charts fill the entire width of the page. I have tried plug-ins such as BlockAd Plus and, its assistant, Element Hiding Helper. They will remove the ads but not the entire iFrame. Thank you =)

Modified by fire_water

All Replies (1)

Have you tried Remove It Permanently and FrameExt ?

Modified by Abhi M