Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

I could not find firefox 3.6 free down load for my mac 10.4 OS.

SuMo Bot

I am working with Mac and operating system 10.4.11 I reload my system software but could not down load Firefox 3.6.15 version as whereever I go on internet, it shows Firefox 4.0.

I can not use ver 4.0 as I am using OS 10.4.11 and I can not afford to buy new mac with system 10.5 or 10.6.

I need to down load browser firefox 3.6.15 so I can use my internet on Mac .

I am working with Mac and operating system 10.4.11 I reload my system software but could not down load Firefox 3.6.15 version as whereever I go on internet, it shows Firefox 4.0. I can not use ver 4.0 as I am using OS 10.4.11 and I can not afford to buy new mac with system 10.5 or 10.6. I need to down load browser firefox 3.6.15 so I can use my internet on Mac .

All Replies (1)

Firefox 4 requires at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac. There is a third party version of Firefox 4 that runs on OS X 10.4/10.5 and PPC Macs, for details see http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox

If you prefer, you can get the latest version of Firefox 3.6 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Mozilla are working to prevent Mac users with non-compatible systems from getting the notification about Firefox 4, and also not displaying the "Download Firefox 4" button on http://www.mozilla.com

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.