This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My home page is googlemail. Firefox has put a yellow lock icon at the bottom of the screen, slowing down the process of starting the session
When I start a session with Firefox, my opening home page is my googlemail address, email@example.com. Recently, Firefox has incompletely loaded the page and left a yellow lock icon at the bottom of the screen, second line from the bottom. Googlemail will not finish loading up unless I go to the top of the screen and click on the "home" icon. This happens most of the time, but not every single time I boot up.
All Replies (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")