Where can I download firefox for windows whils using a linux CD?
My current version of Firefox has become corrupt. When I try to download a new version with Internet Explorer or my current version of firefox it goes to 53% unpacked and then it comes up with file corrupt. I have had the same issue before and have solved it by using a linux CD to download a windows version and it unpacks and installs great. I now cannot find a place where I can specify which version I want and it insists on using the download for Linux which is useless for me.
Additional System Details
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Try downloading from this page :
Thank you for your quick reply. I have downloaded it using UBUNTU Put it onto a different partician and have burnt it to a CD and installed it. Its now working perfectly.