Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Locked

HOW DO I GET RID OF TREND SEARCHES

justdale63

Mozilla decided to add Google trending searches to our non-Google searches. HOW THE [expletive] DO I GET RID OF THIS [expletive]

Mozilla decided to add Google trending searches to our non-Google searches. HOW THE [expletive] DO I GET RID OF THIS [expletive]

Modified by Paul

All Replies (2)

ABOUT READY TO START SMASHING

Hi

I am going to edit your post for language as we try to keep things family friendly around here.

I am also going to close this thread to give you an opportunity to have a read of our community participation guidelines before asking any future questions:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/