no one has answered my question. why has forefox 50 done awy with the check if plugins are up to date ,they went back to old page why?
pleez answer my question in detail ...why did firefox go back to old plugin page? plus no line saying check to see if plugins are up to date.should i go back to chrome cuz im confused im just updated yesterday to 50.
hi, firefox will do away with plugin support very soon - so there is no increased need to still advertise the site to still check on them... https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2015/10/08/npapi-plugins-in-firefox/Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
hi, firefox will do away with plugin support very soon - so there is no increased need to still advertise the site to still check on them... https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2015/10/08/npapi-plugins-in-firefox/
so acording to you. and the link you sent me this is gonna be a positive change ,there doing away with plugins .i dont have to do anything.you do.
where did you go philip? you actually sound like the big brain over there.