Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

what device free ways to stream from phone to smart tv?

gomyzael

I want to know what ways I can stream video from my phone to mutt smart tv and is it possible to stream to cpu it tv via Bluetooth. Do I have to have Wi-Fi to do this or can I simply stream as long as I have working phone service?

I want to know what ways I can stream video from my phone to mutt smart tv and is it possible to stream to cpu it tv via Bluetooth. Do I have to have Wi-Fi to do this or can I simply stream as long as I have working phone service?

All Replies (2)

There is a USB device called chrome router this routes our favourite videos to TV .

Chromecast is that device name