Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Whenever I go to this site:http://www.ea.com/uk/football/?desktopVersion=true a file gets downloaded every time which is: "uk-1"

CeronePop

Whenever I go to this site: "http://www.ea.com/uk/football/?desktopVersion=true"

a file gets downloaded every time which is: "uk-1" and ifi go to the site again it downloads "uk-2" and so on.

Whenever I go to this site: "http://www.ea.com/uk/football/?desktopVersion=true" a file gets downloaded every time which is: "uk-1" and ifi go to the site again it downloads "uk-2" and so on.

All Replies (2)

The page loads fine for me. Do you have the Phony extension installed? If yes did you change you user agent?

No don't have that extension installed.