Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

The SEND button for sending emails has disappeared

colmckay95

I have lost mt SEND button when I want to send emails to others. This has resulted some time ago and is most inconvenient when replying to email's. How do I get it back?

I have lost mt SEND button when I want to send emails to others. This has resulted some time ago and is most inconvenient when replying to email's. How do I get it back?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Most toolbars can be customized by adding/removing/rearranging the buttons. Here's an article that describes how to do it:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/unified-toolbar

By the way, you can always Send a message with the keyboard shortcut <Ctrl + Enter>.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.