Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I need a read out loud 🔊 I need it

Johnnie Johnson

Every body has a read out loud part some of what I will be it would be a lot of reading if don't have that it will take me forever to get it done and then I'll take to long and it will not get done. I don't want that to happen every service has a read out loud.

Every body has a read out loud part some of what I will be it would be a lot of reading if don't have that it will take me forever to get it done and then I'll take to long and it will not get done. I don't want that to happen every service has a read out loud.

All Replies (1)

Hi Johnnie,

Firefox for Android doesn't currently have a built-in Read Aloud feature. However, you may be able to add this functionality by installing a compatible extension.

See Find and install extensions on Firefox for Android to learn how to browse and install extensions.

Hope that helps!

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.