Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Delete bookmark from search list

Meik.Alef

Im looking for deleting an bookmark directly from search list. I have a lot of bookmarks organized in folders, its not so easy to find it on normal way, so it will be very easylier deleting in searchlist. Best regards, Meik

Im looking for deleting an bookmark directly from search list. I have a lot of bookmarks organized in folders, its not so easy to find it on normal way, so it will be very easylier deleting in searchlist. Best regards, Meik

All Replies (3)

Do you want to delete a bookmark?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-bookmark

In the manage bookmarks menu, you can search and select individual bookmarks and delete them.

i need solution for android app, not windows! An additional problem is that if the bookmarked page is no longer accessible, a 404 page opens—and that page does *not* display the bookmark star that I could otherwise deselect.

Ok, I mistook that for desktop. Apart from windows, Firefox for desktop runs on GNU.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.