Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I make Firefox stop asking if I want to store a password. It is anoying

pdk0548

Every time I try to log into something, Firefox asks me if I want to save the password. No I don't and stop asking.... How do I turn this off?

Every time I try to log into something, Firefox asks me if I want to save the password. No I don't and stop asking.... How do I turn this off?

All Replies (1)

No I don't and stop asking....

Hi you are messaging other users, not Fx which is not human, and didn't ask etc. :)

It's a setting you have enabled/allowed etc.

Settings > Passwords and Autofill > Passwords

then disable [Ask to save passwords: :)

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.