Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.

Jdog

Since Firefox updated to version 148.0 it has broken my ability to download any extension and I get that Installation aborted message for any extension I try to download.

It also broke my ad blocker, ublock origin, when it updated to 148.0

Since Firefox updated to version 148.0 it has broken my ability to download any extension and I get that Installation aborted message for any extension I try to download. It also broke my ad blocker, ublock origin, when it updated to 148.0

All Replies (1)

It seems that a complete reinstall of firefox fixed the issue