Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Full Mail box

Ken Allison

I have deleted 4 years of emails and yet you now say my mail box is 85% full. How can that be. What do I do to change this ? I need to maintain a system of emails and contacts for years at a time

I have deleted 4 years of emails and yet you now say my mail box is 85% full. How can that be. What do I do to change this ? I need to maintain a system of emails and contacts for years at a time

All Replies (1)

Please understand that Thunderbird is only a messenger; it has no intelligence to manage your storage capacity. One way would be to use your PC to store messages, or use a third-party cloud facility. Your best bet to verify the accuracy of your storage allotment is to check online with your email provider.