Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archyvinta

UK search results

inearlygaveup

Get Firefox to search for UK results when based in the UK

Get Firefox to search for UK results when based in the UK
Skaityti atsakymą kartu su kontekstu

Chosen Solution

Which results do you see when you search?

All Replies (4)

Hi

Are you browsing over a data connection through a non UK SIM card?

Thanks for your reply. I'm UK based mostly via wifi with UK sim.

Chosen Solution

Which results do you see when you search?

Thanks for your help its sorted its self out. I can now select a region, I couldn't when I posted the question. Thank you