missing tool on new browser update?
Hi there, got the new and latest and love Mozilla and its on all my devices...However, in the new upgrade,under the old one by or under the little "star" of the browser bar where Http shows up etc... there used to be a drop down menu which allowed you to take a "screen shot" and save and copy which I used often enough to notice it was missing or "elsewhere"? Can you educate me as to where to look for that tool now...It was very convenient as part of the bookmark set up before...thanks..
[Personal information removed by moderator. Please read Mozilla Support rules and guidelines, thanks.]
Modified by Chris Ilias
All Replies (1)
Yes, the Page Actions menu button (•••) that used to appear in the address bar was removed and the commands have moved to different locations. Here's a list of changes -- I've bolded the ones I think you are looking for, but please let me know if I've missed anything.
New methods for the address bar:
- Copy Link: Click on the URL bar and press (Ctrl+C) for Windows and Linux or (command+C) for Mac. Alternatively, you can highlight the URL, then right-click on it and select "Copy" from the context menu.
Optional buttons for the main part of the toolbar:
- Take Screenshot: Right click on the empty part of a page and choose Take Screenshot. You also can add a button to the main part of the toolbar, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+S. See: Take screenshots on Firefox. To customize the keyboard shortcut, see: Manage extension shortcuts in Firefox.
- Save Page to Pocket: If the Save to Pocket button is missing from the toolbar, you can add it from the Customize Toolbar tab. See Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- Email Link: You can add the Email Link button to the Toolbar from the Customize Toolbar tab.
Moved to the tab's right-click context menu:
- Pin Tab: Right-click on the tab and choose Pin Tab.
- Send Tab to Device: Right-click on the tab and choose Send Tab to Device.
- Share: Right click on the tab and choose Share.