Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Bookmark export using TOR

stevenwaddoups

I am using a Firefox product (TOR) but can find no option to back up / export / sync these. I recently got a new phone and have synced my normal Firefox bookmarks but can find no option in TOR. Is this simply not an option or am I missing something. TIA

I am using a Firefox product (TOR) but can find no option to back up / export / sync these. I recently got a new phone and have synced my normal Firefox bookmarks but can find no option in TOR. Is this simply not an option or am I missing something. TIA

All Replies (1)

Hi

TOR is not a Firefox product, but I understand that the TOR team use an older version of Firefox as the basis of their browser. I recomend that you contact their support team for help with the issue that you are having.