This thread was archived.
Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
Solved
Archyvinta
How to disable the password manager in Firefox iOS?
I use a different password manager so I don't really need to have Firefox iOS ask me if I want to save or don't save every password that I enter. How can I disable the password manager in Firefox iOS entirely?
I use a different password manager so I don't really need to have Firefox iOS ask me if I want to save or don't save every password that I enter. How can I disable the password manager in Firefox iOS entirely?
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
Hi Bailey! Sorry for the late reply! Somehow this got by me.
You should be able to turn off the save password prompts by going into the Firefox iOS Settings and tapping the "Saved Logins" switch.
Please let me know if that works. Thanks!