This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
delete the http://isearch.omiga-plus.com
I like Mozilla firebox so much. When ever open the browser the link is (http://isearch.omiga-plus.com) open in the new tab. Many happen this problem. Kindly request you please solve the problem.
All Replies (4)
You can see if an add-on is causing this and therefore you can remove the add-on to see if it helps. Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that turns off some settings, disables most add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- In previous Firefox versions, click on the Firefox button at the top left of the Firefox window and click on Help (or click on Help in the Menu bar, if you don't have a Firefox button) then click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
(you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
If it doesn't help, do the following:
- Visit about:config in the browser URL bar
- Click the I be careful. I promise! button
- Search for browser.newtab.url
- change the value to the desired. For the default value, it is about:newtab
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.
isearch.omiga-plus is a dangerous malware program that is also known as browser hijacker. It get installed on your computer without your notice when you download any free software. It changes the home page, default search engine and you will also notice some toolbars icon added to the browsers.
To completely remove the isearch.omiga-plus from your computer visit – link removed by a moderator - the recommended removal program looked sketchy
Modified by the-edmeister