Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Turn off Auto-Activate Java and other Plugins

Predatorian3

I was accessing a java application online, and the plugin would not activate when i accessed the site. So i clicked automatically enable java, now I want to disable java.

Plus, I was running java 7, and had issues with it on my linux computer and had to roll back java 6. After that, java was working perfectly on my linux machine. Now on my windows machine, i installed java 6, and Mozilla Firefox would not recognize it. Forced me to update again to java 7. How can i fix this?

I was accessing a java application online, and the plugin would not activate when i accessed the site. So i clicked automatically enable java, now I want to disable java. Plus, I was running java 7, and had issues with it on my linux computer and had to roll back java 6. After that, java was working perfectly on my linux machine. Now on my windows machine, i installed java 6, and Mozilla Firefox would not recognize it. Forced me to update again to java 7. How can i fix this?

All Replies (1)

You can inspect and manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page, including the Plugin permissions.